HOW DO I USE PICKUP?
- Request materials by placing holds in the catalog or calling to request items: see below for details.
- Wait to be contacted. You will be notified by email or phone when materials are ready for pickup. We may need a few days to fill orders as the service begins. We appreciate your patience.
- Drive to the library; park in one of three designated Curbside Pickup spaces.
- Text 630-937-9230 or use the link in your notification email. TIP: We really like this link & patrons like it too!
- Be prepared, we may ask for your name and library card number.
- Pop trunk, or open it and return to your car. Please stay in your car with the windows up.
- Staff will put materials in your trunk.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to serve our community, the Woodridge Public Library is planning a reintroduction of services--opening book returns and curbside pickup--which will follow orders and recommendations from the State of Illinois, the IDPH and the CDC.
Download & stream quickly and easily with our new and expanded digital library--direct to your phone, Kindle, e-reader or desktop. At your fingertips, 24/7 for library cardholders.