Circulation Clerk III
Woodridge Public Library is seeking (2) part-time Circulation Clerk III positions. We are looking for individuals with a helpful, friendly attitude to provide exceptional customer service to all patrons who enter the Library. In this position, you will have extensive contact with the public, provide assistance with library card registration, checking out of materials, the collection of fees, resolving problems involving lost or overdue materials, and perform other duties as assigned. This is a part-time, non-exempt position working 20 hours per week and includes some days, evenings, and mandatory weekend workdays. Perks include some paid time-off and participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
- High school diploma or GED
- This position requires one year of work experience preferably in a customer service or library environment
- Basic office skills (filing and keyboarding) plus knowledge of appropriate computer software
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
- Push rolling carts - up to 25 lbs
- Bend/stoop and lift items from return bins
- Stand for 1 hour (or sit and get up, sit and get up, etc.)