Human Resources Manager
Woodridge Public Library is seeking an experienced and responsible individual for the position of Human Resources Manager. The Human Resources Manager has sole HR responsibility and is involved in all aspects of human resources activities.
- Processing payroll for all employees
- Administration of the employee benefits program
- Maintaining compliant HR files
- Additional duties include ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, which will require an ongoing commitment to continuing education and familiarity with changes in employment law and regulations
- Benefits include health insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 7 holidays, and 12 sick days per year. Woodridge Public Library is an IMRF employer. Salary is $50,270.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Human Resources or related field
- Three years or more in progressive HR experience, including areas of employee relations, conflict resolution, and benefits administration
- Minimum of two years of experience using a computerized payroll system
- Experience with IMRF benefits administration preferred
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website at http://woodridgelibrary.org/index.php/about-us/employment to review the job description and submit an online employment application, cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 2, 2019.
No Phone calls, please. The Woodridge Public Library is an equal opportunity, equal access employer.