- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link to it.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each position.
- The application form is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Head of Children’s Services
Woodridge Public Library is seeking an innovative and experienced Head of Children’s Services. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in children’s programming, a collaborative working style, and superior management skills. We are looking for a leader for our children’s department of 14, with a strong focus on customer service and community outreach.
Woodridge serves an increasingly diverse population of 32,971 in DuPage County. Benefits include 4 weeks of vacation, 7 holidays, and 12 sick days per year. Woodridge Public Library is an IMRF employer. Salary is $55,093.
Job requirements are a Masters in Library Science from an ALA accredited school. A minimum of three years of experience working in a children’s department, and a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, online employment application, and three professional references to
Click here for a detailed job description.
Application deadline: July 15th, 2016.
Please do not contact us to see if we have received your application. We will contact you if we have questions or wish to arrange for an interview.
To see other library jobs in the area, go to the RAILS Library Jobs Board.