- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link to it.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each position.
- The application form is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Circulation Clerk III
Part Time Position
This support staff position requires good written, verbal and clerical skills. The applicant must pay very close attention to details. Applicant must be a High School graduate. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends, 20 hours per week, average. Customer Service experience is a plus.
Starting salary: $12.55 per hour.
Submit application [PDF] to Julie Lombardo, Circulation Department Head in person or via email:
Submission deadline is, January 30, 2015
To see other library jobs in the area, go to the RAILS Library Jobs Board.