- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link to it.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each position.
- The application form is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Position: Page, Adult/Young Adult Department
Hours: 12 hours per week: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and occasional Sundays 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.10 per hour.
Position Description: Shelving books and other materials.
Requirements: No experience necessary. Age 16 or older.
Application Deadline: October 4.
To Apply: Applications are available at the Circulation Desk and online.
To see other library jobs in the area, go to the RAILS Library Jobs Board.