- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link to it.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each position.
- The application form is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Circulation Clerk III
FT/PT: Part Time
Hours: 12 hours/week
Starting Salary: $11.40/hour
Position Description: This support staff position requires good written, verbal and clerical skills.The applicant will be responsible for interpreting policy to the public and performing all procedures related to the Circulation Department, this includes bending, stooping and lifting. Applicant must also be able to push at least 25 pounds.
Requirements: High School graduate. Must be available to work evenings and weekends; 12 hours per week, average. Customer Service experience is a plus.
Deadline: July 5, 2013
Applications are available at the Circulation Desk and online.
To apply: Return completed applications in person, via USPS, or by email to
Julie Lombardo, Circulation Department Head
3 Plaza Dr
Woodridge IL, 60517
FT/PT: Part Time
Hours: 16 hours/week
Position Description: The Woodridge Public Library's Adult and Young Adult Department is seeking two part-time librarians with excellent customer service and computer skills. Duties include answering reference and readers' advisory questions, assisting patrons with electronic resources and library-related technology, and selecting/weeding materials in designated areas of the collection. An ALA-accredited MLS degree is required. Each position is 16 hours per week, including evenings and rotating weekends.
Deadline: June 28, 2013
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and three references to:
To see other library jobs in the area, go to the RAILS Library Jobs Board.